eGovernment Oversight Committee
The eGovernment Oversight Committee provides oversight of the State portal, SC.gov, which is a public/private partnership between the Division of State Information Technology (DSIT) and South Carolina Interactive. The committee establishes all strategic policies governing the portal. The committee is also responsible for approval of development/implementation priorities; review and approval of all charges to portal users; review and approval of service level agreements and statements of work negotiated by government entities with the portal manager; review of annual operating reports, customer satisfaction surveys, and performance measures of the portal.
The committee consists of 11 voting members or their designated representatives as follows:
- DSIT Division Director, who serves as presiding officer;
- Five representatives of State government agencies, recommended by the Division of State Information Technology and appointed by the Governor;
- A nominee of the South Carolina Municipal Association, appointed by the Governor;
- A nominee of the South Carolina Association of Counties, appointed by the Governor;
- Three members to be selected by the Governor from each of the associations listed: South Carolina Banker’s Association, Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of South Carolina, and South Carolina Bar Association.